WHAT YOU SUBMIT
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 3, 2015, 11:59 PM EST
Columbia Mock Trial encourages all applicants to submit their materials as soon as possible. No late applications will be accepted.
Applicants must submit:
- Online Application
Please complete all fields in the application below.
Includes a 150-word written response to the following topic:
"Admission to the Columbia University Mock Trial Boot Camp is highly selective. Why should you be among those selected to attend the boot camp this year?"
- Application Fee
$15 payable to "Columbia Mock Trial"
Please mail us cash and check, or pay via credit and debit below.
If selected, students must pay a $199 registration fee by April 24, 2015.
WHAT YOU GET
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 | 9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 | 9 AM - 4 PM
- Delicious breakfast and lunch for both days of the boot camp at Columbia
- Attendees will get the opportunity to try Columbia University's world class dining halls as well as Morningside Heights area options
- Rules of evidence
- Opening and closing statements
- Effective witness management
- Advanced cross examination techniques
- Case strategy
Application and online fee payment will not be available beginning March 10, 2015.